Luxury Cruise: Our friendly hostess will seat you at your private table for a three hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
Unmatched Skyline Views: Enjoy spectacular views from your table. Explore the ship and her many observation decks.
Distinctive Cuisine: You and your guests will order from our featured plated menu of creative appetizers, sumptuous entrees and delicious desserts prepared fresh onboard daily.
Live Entertainment: Dine, mingle and dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites.
Beverages: Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary. Award winning wines, liquor and beer may be purchased separately from your Odyssey service team.
Board: 1 Hour Prior to scheduled time
Duration: 3 hours
- Farmers Market Garden Salad Chef Daily Selection of the Freshest Salad Greens
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder Gulf Shrimp, Roasted Sweet Corn, Red Peppers and Potatoes finished with Fresh Cream and topped with our house-made Herbed Crouton
- Hazelnut Duck Savory Duck Confit with Wild Mushrooms layered with Baby Spinach finished with a Brandy Cream and Hazelnut Gremolata
- Crab Cake Traditional Jumbo Lump Crabmeat atop Apricot Habanero Jam
- Roasted Chicken Pan-roasted Chicken Breast infused with our traditional Moroccan Chermoula Seasoning and topped with our Chefs inspired Harissa sauce served with a Citrus Couscous and Fresh Bok Choy
- Grilled Salmon Fresh Grilled Salmon topped with a Ragout of Braised Cherry Tomatoes and Black Olives served with Saut?ed Spinach
- Seafood Ravioli Gratinee Jumbo Ravioli filled with Imported Ricotta, Parmesan and Fontina cheeses topped with a Seared Jumbo Sea Scallop and Gulf Shrimp atop a rustic Pomodoro Sauce
- Short Ribs Grilled and Slow Cooked Boneless Beef Short Ribs with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes, Glazed Baby Carrots and finished with a Cabernet Wine Demi-Glace
- Pork Loin Savory Peach Bourbon Glazed Pork Loin with Saut?ed Green Beans and Sweet Potato Hash
- Vegetable Napoleon Layered Portobello Mushroom, Roasted Red Peppers, Zucchini, Eggplant, Summer Squash and Tofu grilled atop basil marinara
- New York Style CheesecakeTopped with Fresh Strawberries and laced with Milk Chocolate
- Odyssey's Signature Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte Rich Double Layer of Chocolate Cake Filled with Chocolate Mousse and enrobed in a smooth Dark Chocolate Ganache
- Seasonal Fruit Cobbler Seasonally changing fruit compote incased in a flaky butter crust served with a Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Chefs Culinary Creation A daily changing creation from our chef
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
*Menu items are subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
Terms & Conditions for Dinner Cruise
Monday - Thursday
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.
All cruises sail rain or shine.
Instructions for fulfillment Dinner Cruise
Monday - Thursday
Reservations are required. You must e-mail Entertainment Cruises at confirm@EntertainmentCruises.com within 72 hours of purchase to confirm your tour date and time. You will not be guaranteed a place on this tour without e-mailing in advance. You are encourged to include in this e-mail any questions you may have regarding your cruise. Please present your voucher(s) on the day of your tour to any Entertainment Cruises staff member. Photo identification is required to redeem voucher(s).