The Dupont Circle Hotel recently underwent a $52 million
transformation, renovating everything from the lobby and guest
rooms, to the bar area and restaurant, and even added an entire 9th
level to the hotel, which now houses the concierge Level Nine.
This magnificently refurbished deluxe hotel is located in the
historic and cosmopolitan neighborhood of Washington, DC’s
Dupont Circle. Tree-lined avenues lead to high-end retail stores
and boutiques, coffee houses and national monuments, all within
The Dupont Circle Hotel embodies all that is distinctive,
stylish and memorable about this iconic city and the neighborhood
it is located in. Dupont Circle, undergoing a renaissance of its
own, is one of the most vibrant and popular destinations in
Washington, DC, and nestled in the very heart of this diverse
locality is The Dupont Circle Hotel.
We at The Doyle Collection have undertaken programs which include areas of energy conservation, waste reduction, conversion to environmentally friendly cleaning materials and reduction of water consumption. We consider environmental progress to be an integral part of all future developments throughout our company and we are pledged to adhere to this principle.
We at The Doyle Collection recognize the environmental responsibilities that we carry on behalf of our guests, our employees and our community. In recognition of our responsibilities, we have undertaken to work proactively with our suppliers, our employees and our guests to ensure that our business is conducted in a way that enhances the environment, in which we work and live.
- Water conservation: We reduce volumes of water used in our new properties by the introduction of fittings and equipment that eliminates the excessive use of water. These measures range from water-efficient showerheads and toilet cisterns to electronic washroom systems.
- Water that is kinder to the environment: We have introduced a program of using phosphate-free cleaning materials throughout our kitchen and house-keeping departments. We have also installed automatic dosing systems and energy monitoring on our dish-washing equipment, concentrated detergents and biodegradable packaging.
- Energy conservation: We convert clean technology in the form of combined heat and power systems in our hotels. This has the effect of retaining and reusing the heat which otherwise would be lost in the generating of electricity. The positive consequences of this are that there is a substantial reduction of carbon into the atmosphere by the more efficient use of energy.
- Recycling initiatives: Our waste management programme directs our waste from landfill towards “Reduce, Re-use and Recycle.” We are now extracting hundreds of tons of glass, cardboard, newspapers and aluminium cans from our waste streams and have invested in state-of-the-art equipment for the on-site treatment of organic waste which is prepared and passed for composting.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Business Center (Open 24 Hours)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Maid Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
Impeccable cuisine is another jewel on the crown of this
luxurious haven. Cafe Dupont serves world-class modern American
cuisine, providing the freshest and the best whether its breakfast,
lunch or dinner. Cafe Dupont also hosts a celebrated Sunday brunch.
Enchantingly filled with natural light by day, in the evening it is
a sophisticated mix of pale woods and mosaic stone, with all the
memorable luxury and exceptional service. Alternatively visitors
can unwind in the chic Bar Dupont and stylish public areas and make
the most of the impeccable service.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Valet Parking: $32.00 per day
- Rollaway: $15.00
- Pet Policy: 30 pound weight limit.