The landmark Dupont Circle Hotel overlooks the eponymous leafy park at the heart of this vibrant, central DC neighborhood.
The living is easy here; days are filled with strolling and jogging, browsing in the local boutiques and book shops, waiting in line at the artisan bakeries and lounging in the side walk cafes. The world of political intrigue, embassy receptions and iconic monuments, seems very remote, though it is all just a short walk away. This is the perfect spot from which to explore the city for business or pleasure, and to return home to when you can't walk any more.
The Dupont Circle Hotel has a large vibrant ground floor. The glamorous lobby with its polished stone floors, Italian marble and feature fireplace opens into the busy Bar Dupont, its floor to ceiling windows looking directly onto the circle. Bar Dupont has become a DC institution, open for lunch and into the evening, when it really rocks with a cosmopolitan after work crowd.
The most sought after seats are outside however, on the laid back terrace where you can relax over a cocktail or early dinner and watch the world go by. The fresh modern menu at Cafe Dupont, with a European slant, is available for breakfast and dinner with the Dupont Sunday Brunch a particular favorite with the regulars.
The spacious guest rooms at The Dupont Circle Hotel embody the essence of contemporary urban chic; sleek marble bathrooms, soothing color schemes and comfortable designer furnishings make for a great stay. You can look out over the surrounding streets and rooftops, onto our quiet central courtyard or if you choose one of our premium rooms, onto Dupont Circle itself. Level Nine, our penthouse floor, offers spectacular views across the city from its private terrace and balconies. Business events and social occasions can be curated by our in-house team in a variety of meeting and party spaces, from our glamorous Ballroom to The Heights on Level Nine, with a selection of menus specially prepared by Cafe Dupont.
We at The Doyle Collection have undertaken programs which include areas of energy conservation, waste reduction, conversion to environmentally friendly cleaning materials and reduction of water consumption. We consider environmental progress to be an integral part of all future developments throughout our company and we are pledged to adhere to this principle.
We at The Doyle Collection recognize the environmental responsibilities that we carry on behalf of our guests, our employees and our community. In recognition of our responsibilities, we have undertaken to work proactively with our suppliers, our employees and our guests to ensure that our business is conducted in a way that enhances the environment, in which we work and live.
- Water conservation: We reduce volumes of water used in our new properties by the introduction of fittings and equipment that eliminates the excessive use of water. These measures range from water-efficient showerheads and toilet cisterns to electronic washroom systems.
- Water that is kinder to the environment: We have introduced a program of using phosphate-free cleaning materials throughout our kitchen and house-keeping departments. We have also installed automatic dosing systems and energy monitoring on our dish-washing equipment, concentrated detergents and biodegradable packaging.
- Energy conservation: We convert clean technology in the form of combined heat and power systems in our hotels. This has the effect of retaining and reusing the heat which otherwise would be lost in the generating of electricity. The positive consequences of this are that there is a substantial reduction of carbon into the atmosphere by the more efficient use of energy.
- Recycling initiatives: Our waste management programme directs our waste from landfill towards “Reduce, Re-use and Recycle.” We are now extracting hundreds of tons of glass, cardboard, newspapers and aluminium cans from our waste streams and have invested in state-of-the-art equipment for the on-site treatment of organic waste which is prepared and passed for composting.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Business Center (Open 24 Hours)
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Maid Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
Impeccable cuisine is another jewel on the crown of this luxurious haven. Cafe Dupont serves world-class modern American cuisine, providing the freshest and the best whether its breakfast, lunch or dinner. Cafe Dupont also hosts a celebrated Sunday brunch. Enchantingly filled with natural light by day, in the evening it is a sophisticated mix of pale woods and mosaic stone, with all the memorable luxury and exceptional service. Alternatively visitors can unwind in the chic Bar Dupont and stylish public areas and make the most of the impeccable service.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Valet Parking: $32.00 per day
- Rollaway: $15.00
- Pet Policy: 30 pound weight limit.