Complimentary evening hour of indulgence serving wine & spirits, cheese and / or chocolates
Whether you're in town for business or leisure, The Normandy Hotel is your centrally located home base. Our chic Washington D.C. hotel is located steps from Embassy Row and Dupont Circle's acclaimed shopping, dining, and entertainment. History lives at Capitol Hill and the National Mall's famed landmarks and memorials. Art enthusiasts will love perusing premier art exhibits at the Phillips Collection and the National Gallery of Art.
At The Normandy Hotel find your escape into opulence. Each of the 75 newly renovated rooms feature 100 percent natural down and feather beds, marble bathrooms, upscale bath products, Nespresso coffee makers and flat screen TVs. Deluxe Rooms are enhanced with private access to our garden terrace. Before retiring for the evening, get a little work done with executive work desks and complimentary high-speed internet.
The moment you step into The Normandy Hotel, Washington D.C., you'll be greeted by our professional and knowledgable staff and artfully designed lobby. While staying at our urban retreat, enjoy afternoon coffee and tea, a delicious breakfast, and casual evening social hours with wine, cheese and chocolates. For any help with business or vacation planning, look to our knowledgeable concierge team to tailor your visit based on personal interests.
We at The Doyle Collection have undertaken programs which include areas of energy conservation, waste reduction, conversion to environmentally friendly cleaning materials and reduction of water consumption. We consider environmental progress to be an integral part of all future developments throughout our company and we are pledged to adhere to this principle.
We at The Doyle Collection recognize the environmental responsibilities that we carry on behalf of our guests, our employees and our community. In recognition of our responsibilities, we have undertaken to work proactively with our suppliers, our employees and our guests to ensure that our business is conducted in a way that enhances the environment, in which we work and live.
- Water conservation: We reduce volumes of water used in our new properties by the introduction of fittings and equipment that eliminates the excessive use of water. These measures range from water-efficient showerheads and toilet cisterns to electronic washroom systems.
- Water that is kinder to the environment: We have introduced a program of using phosphate-free cleaning materials throughout our kitchen and house-keeping departments. We have also installed automatic dosing systems and energy monitoring on our dish-washing equipment, concentrated detergents and biodegradable packaging.
- Energy conservation: We convert clean technology in the form of combined heat and power systems in our hotels. This has the effect of retaining and reusing the heat which otherwise would be lost in the generating of electricity. The positive consequences of this are that there is a substantial reduction of carbon into the atmosphere by the more efficient use of energy.
- Recycling initiatives: Our waste management programme directs our waste from landfill towards “Reduce, Re-use and Recycle.” We are now extracting hundreds of tons of glass, cardboard, newspapers and aluminium cans from our waste streams and have invested in state-of-the-art equipment for the on-site treatment of organic waste which is prepared and passed for composting.
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Continental Breakfast
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- Internet Access
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $25.00 per day
- Rollaway: $15.00
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.