Monaco™ Washington DC, a Kimpton® Hotel
700 F Street NW
Washington, DC 20004
Sophisticated stylish warm and inviting describe the newly
renovated downtown luxury Hotel Monaco Washington DC a Kimpton
Hotel located within walking distance of the National Mall. Set in
an historic all marble building that is a Registered National
Landmark this completely restored luxury boutique hotel has emerged
as the discerning travelers choice among downtown Washington DC
hotels. With services expected of a perennial AAA four diamond
luxury hotel found only in the best Washington DC hotels the Hotel
Monaco features 183 luxuriously appointed guest rooms set in the
classic ambiance of an historic landmark. Every room indulges the
senses featuring the original vaulted ceilings or segmented arched
ceilings and beautiful fabrics and furnishings that are a mix of
traditional designs and modern colors.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Fax Service
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Golf Course
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Mini Bars
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kitchenettes (Some Rooms)
- Maid Service
- Massage/Spa Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Private Bathrooms
- Room Service (Available 24 Hours)
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $34.00 per day
- Pet Policy: We warmly welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for no additional fees or deposits.