2430 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20037
In the heart of one of DC's most notable neighborhoods is its newest luxury, upscale hotel, The Melrose Hotel. Just one block from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom Metro station, the hotel offers discerning business travelers and leisure visitors to the District a luxurious oasis in the heart of one of the world's fastest-paced cities.
The Melrose Hotel is conveniently located between the White House and Georgetown on Pennsylvania Avenue. A brief taxi ride from both Reagan National Airport and Dulles International Airport, the hotel is also easily accessible by Metro, with a short stroll from the Foggy Bottom Metro station to our front door. Guests can easily travel between the District's historical and cultural attractions as well as key business locations by taxicab, Metro or even on foot.
Our generously sized guest rooms and suites now feature two-line telephones with data ports and wireless Internet access, personal coffee makers, cable television and On Demand movies, plush terry robes and hair dryers, iron and ironing board and complimentary newspaper delivery. Original artwork commissioned for the hotel adorns each room and features watercolor renderings of the city's famed historical attractions.
The Melrose Hotel is a Bronze Level member of EarthPact where hospitality and sustainability meet. The Melrose has adopted a comprehensive set of green practices to promote earth conscious operations and make a lasting impact on the environment.
The Melrose Hotel is also an EarthPact Green Meetings hotel and the owners have invested in an ozone purification system to further the hotelís conservation efforts.
- Administration: office equipment turned off; recycle printer cartridges; cell phone recycling; default printer settings set for double sided; staff training; and, EarthPact Steering Committee on premises.
- Food and beverage: charitable organization relationship; draft beer service; PC consumption reduced; minimize delivery; sustainable coffee; sustainable/organic specialty foods; green cleaning products; and, filtered water.
- Facility: CFL bulb replacement; manual meeting room lighting; soap dispensers in public restrooms; preventive maintenance of laundry equipment; low flow showerheads; and, quarterly energy audit.
- Rooms: furniture donation program; temperature setting standard, drapery standard, lighting standard, donation or ragging of discarded linen; linen reuse program; paperless registration; and, organic guestroom amenities.
- Business Center
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Mini Bars
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Hours: Breakfast served 6 am - 11 am daily;
Lunch served 11 am - 2 pm Sun - Fri; Same times on Saturday but held in the Library Bar
Dinner served 5:30 pm - 10 pm; Closed on Sunday nights.
The Melrose Hotel is pleased to introduce The Landmark Restaurant destined to be destinations for the sophisticated palate. Guests of the hotel and locals alike enjoy a diverse American menu with eclectic twists. Of course, room service is available and will feature a full menu and personal service for those guests who prefer to relax or work in their rooms.
- Hours: Sun - Thu 2 pm - 12 am; Fri - Sat 2 pm - 1 am
We've brought our award-winning Library Bar to Washington DC from The Melrose Hotel in Dallas - it's the "see and be seen" spot for "in-the-know" Washingtonians. You'll find all of your favorite cocktails, beverages, and a comprehensive and creative Martini Menu, delicious appetizers and light dining selections from The Library Bar menu, all in warm, wood-paneled, inviting surroundings. During the warmer seasons you'll enjoy outdoor seating at both The Library Bar and The Landmark Restaurant.
Recreation & More
The Melrose Hotel Washington D.C. is equipped to accommodate meetings and events of any style. With over 5,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, The Melrose Hotel Washington D.C. offers a meeting room as intimate as a boardroom or as inviting as our sunlit Potomac rooms. A certified services manager is on-site to assist you with planning the perfect meeting.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $38.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $38.00 per day
- Pet Policy: One pet allowed per room. (Weight limit: 40 lbs. $100 plus tax non-refundable clean-up fee will be charged)