Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Doubletree Hotel Washington DC
1515 Rhode Island Avenue
Washington, DC 20005
Situated in the heart of our nation's capitol, the Doubletree
Hotel Washington, DC is a chic, luxurious oasis in downtown
Washington, DC. Indulge in a unique, upscale hotel, where boutique
accommodations combine with distinctive lifestyle-enhancing
amenities to create a rejuvenating atmosphere.
Our hotel combines natural design elements with modern
technology in an exciting urban location. Nestled in the vibrant
Dupont Circle area, our elegant hotel provides the comfort and
convenience you deserve.
Our guest rooms offer 300 square feet of luxury, adorned with
custom wall coverings, walnut and maple furnishings, and touches of
stainless steel and granite. Rooms feature Sweet Dreams Pillowtop
or Temper-Pedic mattresses, cable television, clock radios with
MP3, cordless phones, terry bath linens and granite bathrooms.
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
Treat yourself to 15 ria - the stylish and intimate downtown
Washington, DC restaurant at the Doubletree Hotel Washington, DC.
From its fireplace to the generous floor to ceiling silk draperies
on its walls, this signature restaurant offers an enticing, sultry
ambience with unpretentious prices. Come for our award winning
cuisine and to enjoy modern adaptations of comforting classic
favorites prepared with a fresh and honest approach.
Recreation & More
Meetings & Events
With it's central location downtown, the Doubletree Hotel
Washington, DC provides the perfect backdrop for your conferences
and corporate events. As the perfect solution for business meetings
of any type, our flexible function area options include high-speed
internet access, business center capabilities, and catering by 15
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $28.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $28.00 per day
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.