- Hours: Open 365 Days a year. Hours vary.
Click Here to view 2015 Operating Hours.
Have the ultimate fame experience at Madame Tussauds Washington
D.C.! Here, you can snap the perfect selfie with your favorite
music stars, film legends, sporting greats, historical icons, and
local heroes. We are also the home of the President’s
Gallery, which features all 44 U.S. Presidents. Who do you want to
At Madame Tussauds Washington D.C., we’ve taken down the
velvet ropes to let you get up-close to some of the world’s
most influential figures. When you visit, you’ll be able
- Relive some of our nation’s most inspiring and
- Visit the only place in the world where you can meet all 44 U.S.
- Mix and mingle with some of Hollywood’s A-List
- Sharpen your skills on the ice or stand behind home plate
alongside top athletes
- Learn about the history of Madame Tussauds and how our wax
figures are made
- Make your own wax hand cast as a one-of-a-kind souvenir
- Take a keepsake photo home of you as the 45th President, with the
President and First Lady, addressing the nation at the Press
Podium, or in our replica Oval Office
Terms & Conditions
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. The billing address will be verified with your credit card company so you must use the exact address that your statements are sent to.
Print at Home ticket orders are available immediately and accessible via your confirmation email. All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable.
We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made including but not limited to lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.